Gridns is included in the DNSCrypt's public-resolvers list. If you are looking to use Gridns with DNSCrypt, specify the following lines in
server_names = ['gridns-sg', 'gridns-jp']
If you're not running DNSCrypt, the following addresses can be used:
https://sg.gridns.xyz/dns-query— Singapore server
https://jp.gridns.xyz/dns-query— Tokyo server
Both Singapore and Tokyo servers are hosted on Linode.
The servers are running blocklist from various sources, of which are credited here:
- StevenBlack's unified hosts
- crazy-max's WindowsSpyBlocker
- Philippe Bourcier's CAMELEON hosts file
- hpHosts's ads & tracking List
- Malwaredomains' domain list
- ZeuS domain blocklist
- Disconnect's ads & tracking list
- Hosts2ch's blocklist (Japanese)
The blocklist is updated approximately every 7 days. As of May 2019, the combined blocklist contains approximately 110,000 unique domains. Please contact email@example.com if you want any list to be included.