The extension is licensed under MIT license.
Due to a limitation with Safari's URL parsing, domain wildcard only works for subdomains. For example,
http://**.google.* will not work. You must use
Database for User CSS is stored at
~/Library/Safari/LocalStorage. You can access this directory by pressing Cmd-Shift-G in Finder. The database file is named
Version 1.3.2 (July 31, 2011)
- Safari 5.1 compatibility.
- Fix interface glitch that cause item to be unselectable.
Version 1.3.1 (January 11, 2011)
- Fix database corruption.
- Ensure compatibility with other extension.
- Minor usability additions.
Version 1.3 (January 8, 2011)
- Interface redesign.
- Slightly less ugly icon.
- Initial fix for database corruption.
Version 1.2 (September 18, 2010)
- Added an icon, albeit somewhat ugly.
- Added settings to disable contextual menu.
- Change to allow input fields to be resizable.
- Fixed few typo into User CSS manager.
Version 1.1 (June 15, 2010)
- Added support for secure sites.
- Added domain exclusion to exclude domains from being matched.
- Fixed a bug where rules with no trailing slash applies to all pages.
Version 1.0.1 (June 11, 2010)
- Added toolbar button.
- Added checkbox for enable/disable certain style.
- Change to use Safari's resource for some UI elements.
Version 1.0 (June 10, 2010)
- Initial release.